Friday, August 1, 2014

The Warm Feeling of Hugging a Tree

I have always considered myself a Tree-Hugger, but until a couple of weeks ago (It's August 1, 2014) I have never actually HUGGED a Tree.

What a wonderful feeling!!!

Let me try to describe it to you.

When I am hugging the Tree, with my body touching Her body all around, I can feel the most wonderful warm and fuzzy feeling entering my body and soul through the Tree where I am hugging Him/Her.  Coming right through to me from Her Bark and living Wood.

I can FEEL the Tree's life-force- and it is wonderful!

I can FEEL that the Tree is alive just as if I was hugging a girl or a big dog!

It's extrordinary!

Try it- and try saying Hello to the Trees and other Plants you meet!

Especially, say Hello to the Tree before you hug her, and think of her as a fellow person- I have a feeling you will be more aware of the feel of the Tree's alive-ness that way!

And of course, the Tree will appreciate it- but Trees love it when you hug them- that alone is a powerful gesture of Friendship!  And hugging her will convince you- and they know it!

You will never Forget it!

David S. Annderson

For more from me, visit my main site at sites.google.com/site/davidannfreestories, or just search 'davidannfreestories', all one word.

And don't forget to say Hi to the Trees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment